Let's say I run a web site.
Let's say you are a user of that site. And you are not happy with the behavior of some other users of that site. They're not as detail-oriented as you'd like, or something.
- Get over it and move on with your day?
- Comment after those users, using the provided space, and discuss this?
- Decide you need to take this up with me, the unpaid volunteer admin?
If you chose option 3, do you:
- Use the prominently-linked contact information available on the site?
- Locate my personal web site and use the contact address given there?
- Look up the site's domain registration, and call me at my home number during dinner?