Three upcoming shows on the list at the moment. That’s definitely some sort of record for the current millenium.
- LoveJen Family Festival, Saturday, February 7, 2004
- A benefit for the LoveJen fund, helping families of children with cancer. My set’s around 11am.
- Chocolate Moose Coffeehouse, Thursday, February 12, 2004
- Cool, funky coffeehouse with good food. There’s about three of those left, I think. Show starts at 8pm.
- Folk Music in the Gardens, March 21, 2004
- Celebrating the day after my birthday as part of the monthly concert series going on at this beautiful park, the former site of Parrot Jungle. Playing a couple of sets between noon and 5pm. Should be fun.
See the gig list for addresses, etc.